General Terms and Conditions apply in this Agreement to the provision of Services and / or Products by Infobags Technologies to the Customer and supersede any other documentation or communication between the parties.
- Any modification of these Terms and Conditions must be accepted in writing by Infobags Technologies.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prejudice any express or implied term or warranty, or any
legal remedy to which Infobags Technologies may be entitled under any law, regulation or regulation.
- Any advice or advice given by Infobags Technologies or its employees or agents to a customer
regarding the use of products not confirmed in writing by Infobags Technologies is enforced at the customer’s risk and therefore Infobags Technologies Not responsible for such advice or recommendations. Recommendation not confirmed.
- Any error or omission in any commercial documentation, quotation, price list, invoice or other document or information issued by Infobags Technologies is subject to uncontrolled correction for Infobags Technologies.
- The Services must be performed at the Infobags Technologies workplace or Customer or at such other place as Infobags Technologies deems appropriate.
- Infobags Technologies must provide technical assistance, if necessary by telephone or e-mail. If a problem occurs outside of these hours, the customer can send an e-mail to Infobags Technologies or leave a telephone message or leave a telephone message on the office number (telephone number). Infobags Technologies will endeavour to respond to the customer by the beginning of the next business day.
- The dates indicated for the provision of services are estimates only and are not guaranteed. The delivery time will not be the essence of the agreement and Infobags Technologies will not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, expense or expense caused directly or indirectly by delay in delivery.
- Infobags Technologies will provide Customer with a Written Proposal describing the Products and Services that the Customer has requested to provide
- The Client is responsible to Infobags Technologies for ensuring the accuracy of any information mentioned in the Proposal and for giving Infobags Technologies the necessary information concerning the Product and / or Services within a sufficient period of time to enable Infobags Technologies to perform the Contract in accordance with its terms.
- The product numbers, quality, documentation and cost of the products and / or services provided are defined in the proposal. Any changes to the Services or the Product must be approved in writing by Infobags Technologies.
- Infobags Technologies may make any changes to the Proposal required to comply with applicable legal or EU requirements or, in the case of any product, that do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- The proposal will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date specified in the proposal.