Showing the single result
Digital Video Recorder
DVR Digital Video Recorder
DVR is the main component for any CCTV set up. It enables recordings so it is very necessary to have the best quality DVR.
There are various channels in DVR depending on that it can record inputs. (Example 4 channel DVR is can record input from only 4 cameras)
Ideal availability is as below.
• 4 channel DVR
• 8 channel DVR
• 16 channel DVR
• 32 channel DVR
But its also available on customised on back to back Model.
There is common feature which is avail on all the recorder-
H.264 ,H.264+& Dual-stream video compression
• Support HD-TVI, IPC,AHD and analog cameras with
• Support Cloud storage(One Drive, Google Drive or Drop Box)
• Simultaneous HDMI1 and VGA output at up to 1920 × 1080 resolution, and independent HDMI 2 output at up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution
• Long transmission distance over coax cable
• Up to 4/8/16-ch synchronous playback at 3MP resolution
• playback at up to 256X speed.
• Support POS functions.
• Raid 1/0/5/10
• Dual network ports